Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time to get this going

Ive been putting off doing this for far too long. Here it is, my first blog, Confessions of a grown-up geek. Here I'll be discussing and commenting on all the geekdoms of my adult life. Geek through and through, it's only now that I've put a few years behind me that i can accept, and fulfill my role as a Geek.

Probable topics here will include: Pop Culture, Pro Wrestling, Star Wars/Star Trek, Comic Books, Toys, Hobbies, Sports, Business Ideas for Geeks, and sometimes just a place I'll vent my concerns about the world, and let you know what I'm up to.

Here's to fulfilling your geek reading needs, and maybe, just maybe, sharing something that YOU can add to your own geek repertoire.

-Creegs

3 comments:

  1. would be considerd a geek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM THE SECOND COMMENT IN GEEKDOM!!!!!!!AH AH AH AH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a geek...but I think Geeks carry a confindence that most don't.
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete