Monday, March 21, 2011

Wuther What

Wuthering Heights, dont read it unless your either a) some kind of romantic, or b) you really enjoy violent portrayals of every emotion.  On the other hand, it provides a nice jumping off point for our classroom discussions.

Plants are sprouting al over the kitchen.  The flowers in the living room have sprouted.  I have lots more popping up soon.  Now if this damn rain would pass i could go do some lettuce and radish seeding in the garden.

I think this garden is just ambitious enough without being overwhelming.  My boxes are set in the ground, my dirt is filled in, its time to plant!!!  My compost pile is in action, and we've made some minor changes in the kitchen to keep it growing.

Its gonna be a great summer, just wish it would get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment